Read "Eastwest" on your iPad and iPhone, and enjoy reading articles in digital format.
Eastwest is a bimonthly economics, politics and culture magazine published in both italian and english, that stands thanks to it's "internal" and original point of view, because the information are given by People that know the Country they are writing about.
Eastwest is a fundamental tool to face the economic and cultural challenges set by globalization.
Downloading the app you can read a free issue, and choose how to purchase other issues.
Single Issue or Subscription:
- Single Issue € 3,59
- 1 Year Subscription € 11,99 (6 Issues)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Issues on iPad and iPhone have the same content of the paper edition.
You can read the Issue in portrait or landscape, and zooming on interesting sections.
- Archive: read all downloaded issue (also offline).
- Overview: see page thumbnails for quick navigation.
- Add bookmark to keep track of you readings.