It really works - No matter how far you are from your baby, you will get an SMS as soon as cry is detected.
Simple and easy to use 2 in 1 Baby Monitor app on the AppStore! Receive SMS when your baby is awake or monitor sleep with iDevice camera in Live mode. Just indicate the phone number on which you want to receive SMS and you'll be warned if your baby is awake.
You don’t have to buy the Baby Monitor devices any more. Just download this free app in your iDevice and monitor your baby's sleep by receiving SMS or with Live video streaming.
It’s never been so easy!
Main features of Baby Monitor:
- Easy to set up.
- Get warned even on 1st generation mobile phone.
- Live video streaming of your baby's sleep
- Switch On Flashlight from paired device if the light is weak in your baby's room
- Opportunity to turn On lullabies and White Noise remotely
Steps for setting up Phone Call mode is pretty simple:
- Insert the contact number or add it from your phonebook
- Check the Noise Level on the indicator and set up threshold accordingly
- Choose Noise Duration
- ON the Super function, that will alert you if the battery life is less than 25%
Step for setting up Video Monitor much more easier:
- Connect with another iOS device with Wi-Fi connection
- Choose best place for Baby's unit
And here you go!
Get this 2 in 1 app and don’t forget to leave us your positive feedback.
1. Keep the charger connected or turn ON "Battery Life Alert";
2. We recommend "Do Not Disturb" mode to avoid incoming voice calls and alerts on Baby's Unit device;
- Settings > Do Not Disturb > Manual - ON
- Settings > Do Not Disturb > Allow Calls From - No One
- Settings > Do Not Disturb > Repeated Calls - Disabled
- Settings > Do Not Disturb > SILENCE - Always
3. It’s important to keep app active, it's not functional in background mode;
The app offers extra paid features, which can be purchased through either one time in-app purchase, or through monthly in-app subscription.
Monthly subscription costs $0.49 (or equivalent) and renews automatically every month, unless you cancel it through your iTunes account.
For more information, please refer to Terms & Conditions at