BabyDiary lets you easily record your baby's activities. It enables you to keep track of their day, and also ensure you have all the details when the midwife or health visitor asks what's been happening since they last saw you.
With a simple and intuitive messenger style design, BabyDiary gets out of the way so you can focus on your baby.
- Choose from a variety of action types to record your baby's activity. You can view and edit these at any time. Current activities include: Sleeping, Feeding, Nappy, Bath, Expressing, Medical, Temperature, Weight, Length, Head Circumference, and Note.
- Use start/stop actions to record events in real time. You can edit them at any point, then log when finished. You can record multiple actions simultaneously, which you might if you've got more than one baby, or maybe they just fell asleep while feeding!
- Get percentile values when adding weight, length or head circumference. Percentiles are calculated from the WHO dataset which covers children ages 0 to 5 years.
- Add your own notes to any activity
- If you've got one baby or octuplets (or even more!), with BabyDiary you can record actions for them all. Each baby is given a colour (which you can change) to differentiate them in the History.
- How much has your baby fed today? How long have they slept (or maybe they never sleep)? Get all these facts and more in the Statistics page.
- Use 3D Touch from your Home screen to quickly jump to your most commonly used actions.
- 3D Touch can also be used to 'peek' and 'pop' items in the History and Baby pages.