Barclays Mobile Banking app
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account, follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number and you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
If you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need your 5-digit passcode to log in.
If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app but you can register for the MyBarclaycard app.
• Manage your personal, business and corporate accounts, including your Barclaycard accounts, and view your Barclays mortgage account
• See recent transactions and check your balances
• Make payments to new and existing payees, transfer money between accounts or transfer a balance to your Barclaycard
• Delete Direct Debits
• Set up, edit and delete standing orders using your app
• Join Barclays Blue Rewards and earn rewards just for banking with us
• Store your documents securely with Barclays Cloud It
• Find your nearest branch or cash machine
• Use Mobile PINsentry. It’ll take up to 10 days for this feature to be activated in the app while we complete some security checks,
• Call us straight from the app to speak to an adviser
• Our iPhone app has been accredited by AbilityNet – the charity that assesses digital services for accessibility
Terms and conditions apply. You must be aged 16 or over to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
You can only use the app if you’re a sole-signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You can’t register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
Copyright © Barclays 2014. All rights reserved. Barclays Mobile Banking is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
This app is provided by Barclays Bank PLC although you may have contracted for banking services with another legal entity within the Barclays Group. Please refer to your bank documentation (terms and conditions, statements, etc) to confirm the legal entity that provides banking services to you.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no.122702). Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered no.1026167.