BeauchAR is the world's first practical mobile AR app that allows you to write beautiful Kanji characters and draw professional illustrations only by tracing the characters and illustrations displayed by augmented reality. You can easily change the position and size of the characters and illustrations by touch operations. Please use this app for making of greeting card or practice of Kanji.
You can see a demo video on YouTube:
1. Download the PDF file of an AR Target.
2. Print out and cut out the target.
3. Put the target in an appropriate position so as to be captured from your back camera. If Unity-chan appears, the target is recognized.
4. Adjust the position and size of characters or illustration by touch operations. You can also change the character spacing.
5. Trace the characters or illustration by pen or pencil.
At first you are not familiar, you may a little puzzle to find the first writing point of a character or illustration but you will be able to trace it easily after a period of time.
The lite version is no limited, but we have a plan to publish the pro version with functions that can add user-generated illustration transformed from internet or camera images in the near future.
This app uses the following free fonts:
・Aoyagi Kouzan, Soseki Homepage
・Shun Ka Shu To Homepage
・Original Font "Mika-chan" Homepage
This app uses the following "Unity-Chan License":