Beecon+ is a home automation app for your iPhone or Apple Watch.
As an interface to things, Beecon allows you to create regions using iBeacons or GPS and define actions that are called when you enter or leave them. You can also use your Apple Watch, Today View shortcuts and in the app itself to manually control HomeKit accessories (lights, switches and locks only), LIFX, Philips Hue and Lux lights, IFTTT recipes, Tesla Model S vehicles, web services or common infrared appliances, including conventional air conditioners or vacuum robots (requires iTach infrared module).
Single or multiple actions can be called:
● When you enter or leave iBeacon or GPS regions
● Manually using your iPhone, Apple Watch or Today View shortcuts
● Using voice commands (Apple Watch)
● Using NLP and machine learning interactions via Api.ai
● Based on proximity to things or spaces (iBeacon)
● Based on outdoor temperature or weather forecast
Beecon+ also offers audible feedback for the visually impaired and spoken reminders that allow you to listen to your calendar events or simple notes when you enter or leave your regions.
Visit it website and the FAQ page to know more.
Important: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.