Beeep is an application for PowerBeeep finder by aiia.
By means of Bluetooth Proximity function you can connect your smartphone to device and enable the finder.
Using app controls you can initialize finder Beeeping mode, making PowerBeeep signal about its location.
In case the connection is lost, both the phone and Beeep will go into alarm mode, trying to reconnect at the same time.
1. Download and install application.
2. Press the button at the bottom of your PowerBeeep finder. The device will make a short beep, switching to finder mode.
3. On the first sсreen of the application click on Connect. Now the devices are paired.
4. Choose your phone alarm mode - sound, vibration, flash light - that will notify that connection with device has been lost.
Lost connection means that device is now outside the Bluetooth reach zone. Make a step back if you have been moving.
Paired devices will try to reconnect automatically.
5. Tap “Find my beeep” to initialise the finder mode. You will hear PowerBeeep constantly beeping.
6. Tap “Beeping. Tap to stop.” when you have found the device. The device will make 2 short beeps.
In case you need to unpair the devices, press and hold the button at the bottom of your PowerBeeep for 3 seconds.