The BIKETOWNpdx app is your best companion for getting around using Portland’s bike share system. You can use it to purchase a membership, find and reserve bikes, manage your account, and more.
BIKETOWN is the best way to get around Portland – it’s fun, affordable and convenient. When you join, you’ll get access to 1,000 bikes and 100 stations across downtown Portland. Bikes can be unlocked from one station and dropped off at any other station or public bike rack (for a small additional fee), making it perfect for one-way trips.
Use the app to:
- Purchase a membership or refill your pay-as-you-go account
- Find stations and available bikes (including sneaker bikes)
- Reserve bikes for up to 10 minutes
- Monitor “hold” time
- Report a problem with a bike
- Track your ride – miles, duration, GPS map
- See your trip history
- Manage your account
BIKETOWN integrates with the Health app to sync your bicycle trips. Enable integration in the Account tab.