Birding Trail brings to life the Great Washington State Birding Trail developed by the National Audubon Society.
Explore the rich variety of habitat and birds in Washington State, from saltwater to sagebrush.
Find a birding area near you.
Over 500 species of birds can be found in Washington State. With seven driving loops and 376 birding hotspots selected by local experts, Birding Trail is the only app that helps you find them all, from puffins to poorwills.
• Use GPS to find birding "stops near me."
• Plan your next trip by searching for stops near a city or ZIP code.
• Search all stops for a "target bird," and find the nearest location.
• Get turn by turn directions and find nearby amenities.
• Access an online bird guide for quick reference in the field.
• Tag your favorite spots and share maps of your sightings with friends.
All you need to do is download Birding Trail, grab your binoculars and car keys, and go!
This free version includes the first 6 stops at each loop (42 stops total) with the option to purchase one or more complete loops within the app for as little as $1.99.