Boat Check provides checklists to plan successful and safe boating experiences. Standard checklists cover various aspects of a cruise. Master lists are used to select items for a specific cruise or maintenance ToDo's. Also keeps boat & key systems info.
Master checklist are key to selecting only items to take/plan a specific cruise or create checklists for Maintenance ToDo’s. This app will let you keep info such as sales, registration and insurance information. Also keep information about major systems such as electronics, engines, props etc
Set multiple destination data per trip such as location/marina, address, booking, etc and show a map of where you will stay or a satellite view.
The program comes populated with checklists and master lists broken down by groups and items to get you started. Checklists can be easily changed to fit your unique needs. .
Share lists with friends and other devices. Use iCloud, Peer to Peer Exchange, AirDrop or email. Utilize iTunes Share File feature to move checklists back and forth from your computer to create/edit with spreadsheet programs.
- Masters for Voyage planning & Maintenance planning
- Checklists for: Depart From Dock or Mooring, Depart With Boat on Trailer, Winterization, Boating Safety, First Aid Kit
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
- Minimal learning required and Help Screens available
- Record multiple destinations/booking information and then display on
a map or satellite view
- Add, Delete, or Change lists and items/groups from any of the lists
- Copy/Paste groups across & within checklists
- Add a Quantity, Priority or Weight (Lb/Ounces or Kg/Grams) to any item
- Move checklists To/From your PC in .CSV format
- Backup & Restore plus sharing capabilities
As a team of one and retired your continued guidance on future versions is greatly appreciated!
NOTE: Maps are not Nautical … They are intended to locate land destinations.