Welcome to the world of Baby Tap where early childhood learning is made simple. Any infant who is starting to explore their hand eye coordination skills will have fun with the Baby Tap App!
As new parents with a curious infant, we knew it was about time our daughter would want our phones or tablets. With a tap, she thought she was accomplishing something and was extremely excited about it. Utilizing my design background, we created an app that satisfies our daughter's craving to join the digital age and learn something at the same time.
• Try and catch the object
• 1 Free Game - Colors
• Additional games (Shapes, Alphabet, Numbers) available with In-App Purchase
• Audio and Visuals within a kid friendly interface
• Parents Screen allows you to set Volume On/Off, Language and Number of Taps
• Available in English and Spanish
• No third-party advertising
Thank you for downloading and we hope you love the app!
If you do like it and it has a positive outcome with your child, we would love to hear from you. If you would give us a review in the App store, that would be stupendous!
Concept: JavariaCreative and KC
Development: Collected Worlds
Stock Music: iStock Audio
User Testing: YC