Our little daughter is constantly fascinated by the way we manipulate the screens of our iOS devices. Of course, she wants to try, but they don't respond well to the imprecise swipes of a baby's hand.
Introducing Baby's 1st App; it recognises the many touches of full handprints and encourages fine motor skills with draggable clear, crisp squares that rotate engagingly during movement. You'll be shown how to use Guided Access to keep your child from wandering outside this app and accidentally reorganising your life!
• The simplest interface possible—a number of colorful, draggable rounded squares.
• Your baby can tap and drag any number of squares to move them.
• Squares are lifted, given a shadow and rotate while touched.
• Squares can be resized by pinching.
• Don't touch the app for 5 seconds and squares animate smoothly back to their starting positions.
• Built-in instructions for using Guided Access to stop your baby from switching apps and triggering multitouch system gestures.
Designed for iPad and iPad Mini, but also works on iPhone and iPod Touch.