Be actively engaged in how you learn some of the basic laws that govern science every day. Complete experiments, answer questions, make predictions, and take quizzes—learn science in a new way.
Conduct experiments with balanced and unbalanced forces to see whether an object remains stationary or moves in a certain direction. Find out the simple math involved in calculating the net force on an object and predicting the result that the force will have on the object’s motion.
• Watch how a tug-of-war game demonstrates balanced and unbalanced forces.
• Discover what happens when two equal forces or two unequal forces are applied to an object at rest.
• Find out how to calculate the net force of balanced and unbalanced forces.
• Predict the direction in which an object will move after calculating its net force.
• See why objects under the influence of unbalanced forces accelerate.
• Test a fundamental physics principle in an interactive experiment.
• Apply what you learn and receive helpful feedback.
• See real-life applications of new topics being taught.
• Demonstrate what you learn by taking quizzes.
• Want more? Check out the AC library in the App Store.
2.9.1 For iphone
4.1 For iPhone