- Tips are crowd-sourced and curated by a team of specialists.
- Shows a random security tip each time you open the app.
- Swipe left or right to see more tips
- Search by category (from the menu)
- Full text search (any word in the tip text)
- Share the tip with your friends
- Send a security question by email to the specialist panel of volunteers
(panel members are volunteers and meet once a month; so please don't send emergency requests)
- Look up the author profile on social media
This app is a part of a larger behavioural change program -- Be Safe Online, where volunteers of Chandigarh Chapters of NULL (null.co.in) & OWASP (owasp.org) conduct security awareness sessions or everyday users of computers and smartphones, free of charge.
For more information, please visit: http://dsdinfosec.com/besafeonline
To give feedback, report bugs or ask security questions to a specialist panel, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org