This is a great app for preschool, kindergarten and 1st grade children. This app provides 11 different matching games for kids to learn and memorize lowercase or uppercase letters, letter sounds, numbers, number words, picture words, shapes, sight words, sound out words and beginning sound of the words. They are fun games for kids to practice and improve their recognition skills.
** ** In matching words, your child will also learn to sound out each sound in the sound out words (i.e, cat /k/-/a/-/t/, mar /m/-/ar/, paw /p/ /aw/) .
This app also includes the set up options that teacher or parent can set up the level of difficulty for their children (such as you can on or off the options for odd or even numbers, including the length of numbers for your child to learn, or choose category of picture words and turn on-off the sound effect).
This app provides 11 different matching games to improve your child’s recognition skills and set up options.
1. Match Numbers to Numbers : numbers 1-100, numbers count by 5’s or 10’s, odd numbers and even numbers.
2. Match Numbers to Number Words : 0-20 (one to twenty)
3. Match Pictures : there are 3 categories of picture words (animals, food, a-z American sign language)
4. Match Shapes : 12 different shapes to learn (i.e, circle, oval, heart, triangle, square, pentagon, hexagon, octagon, trapezoid, diamond, snowflake, star)
5. Match Sight Words : includes 85 easy sight words for beginning readers (i.e, see, him, run, by, buy, the, get, we, go, if, on, up, out, etc.)
6. Match Sound Out Words : includes 196 CV or CVC words for beginning readers (i.e, bet, god, yam, bad, bug, net, sib, nag, jab, car, fan, gum, toy, put, etc.)
7. Match Uppercase Letters : A-Z
8. Match Lowercase Letters : a-z
9. Match Uppercase to Lowercase Letters
10. Match Letter Sounds for the Letters
11. Match Beginning Sound of the Words
12. Set up Options
**All the words have been recorded by professional voice talent.
*** If you have any questions or problems related to our app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are willing to assist you.