Envestnet delivers an end-to-end platform to help financial institutions and independent advisors deliver solutions to clients at all asset levels. The state-of-the-art platform provides access to multiple investment programs, proposal generation tools, and account management resources. Key features of the Envestnet platform include:
- Portfolio Analysis: The platform empowers an advisor to conduct deep portfolio diagnostics on a portfolio for greater transparency, perform "what-if" scenarios to help assess the probable success of a strategy's ability to meet client goals, and view side-by-side comparisons of a proposed investment vs. a target allocation.
- Filter and Comparison Tools: The platform provides access to objective investment research on a broad list of asset managers, including access to 90% of the Cerulli top 100 managers of separately managed accounts, and more than 35 strategists under three broad categories: strategic, tactical and dynamic. Filter tools allow advisors to drill down and identify only those investment products that meet their specified criteria. Comparison tools allow advisors to see comparisons of products either graphically - by performance, risk-return, product sector, holdings, or asset allocation - or by investment profile.
- Advanced Proposal Generation: The platform offers capabilities to build more comprehensive investment proposals that incorporate UMH capabilities and mechanisms for fiduciary oversight, and allow advisors to perform advanced portfolio analysis on current and proposed investment strategies.
- Investment Solutions: The platform provides advisors access to a full complement of investment options: separately managed accounts, mutual funds, mutual fund wrap portfolios, multi-manager accounts, ETFs, fee-based brokerage solutions, alternative investments and fixed income solutions along with more than 100 world-class institutional asset managers at reduced minimum investments.
- Performance Reporting: The platform provides an extensive roster of multi-custodian performance reports at several different levels. The key benefits to Envestnet’s integrated reporting capabilities include: data accuracy with fully reconciled, trade-ready accounts daily; full transparency with account details available down to the transaction level; data ownership; customizable capabilities to create user defined reporting groups; competitive pricing as compared to other reporting solutions; and increased efficiency with reports available online at the advisor and investor levels.