FERS+CSRS makes it easy for US Federal Employees to estimate their retirement income. Estimates for both FERS and CSRS retirement systems are free! See your income over the next 50 years in a colorful, easy to understand graph. Play with different scenarios, like retiring earlier or later, to see how your income is affected. You may be surprised – one user discovered she could retire two years earlier than expected.
FERS+CSRS is a valuable tool to help you plan your retirement.
3 EASY STEPS
• Enter your age & employment info
• Enter your salary
• Decide when to retire (we'll show your earliest possible retirement date)
• Estimate income for 50 years
• Identify low-income years BEFORE they happen
• See your income at any age
• Supports Law Enforcement, Air Traffic Controller, Firefighter and VERA employees
UPGRADE FOR A COMPLETE ESTIMATE
• Social Security – see how starting earlier or later affects income
• TSP – estimate contributions and see how long it will last in retirement
• Annuity Supplement – FERS employees that must retire early can calculate their gap annuity
• Other income – include income from additional savings, rental income… anything
• Phased Retirement estimates
We would love to hear your questions and feedback. Contact us through the link on the Resources screen.
FERS+CSRS is a valuable for do-it-yourself planning, but we highly recommend you seek professional guidance and education. Estimates are no guarantee of future income. FERS+CSRS is not affiliated with any government agency.