We built this app with the idea of having a simplest as possible help going through the 52 week money saving challenge. That's it! Get rid of that printed out spreadsheet! Seriously, we're not in the stone age anymore, right?
This is not your custom savings app, nor does it connect to your bank. There are other apps that do that - some do it very well, some do it very poorly. But that's up to you and what you want/need.
If you're following the core 52 week money saving challenge then using this app you can:
- Edit the weekly amounts if you need to,
- Name your goal or your challenge,
- Shake to reset week's amount if you've changed it,
- Shows the date when the amount is deposited/checked [pro],
- Shows the date when the next deposit/check is due [pro],
- Get notified when to deposit [pro],
- Sync progress to your iCloud account [pro],
- Reverse the amounts to save per week [pro].
- This app does NOT plug into your savings account or connects to your Bank. Talk to your bank to rip off this app if you want.
- App uses your device's Region Format for the currency you see in the app. You can change it by going into Settings(.app) > General > International and select your preferred locale.
- Ads are important and required if we want to have the app available in the App Store for other people and to fix bugs.
- And yes, Ads are annoying, we dislike them too! But you can still use the app for free and have all the core features available to get you through the challenge. Upgrade and the ads are gone forever!
- If you find a bug, don't be shy, we're active on twitter.
- The app itself won't do the actual saving for you, you'll still need to do that yourself.