Instantly look up thousands of investment and financial services terms and definitions. This free Financial Glossary is the latest addition to CSI’s comprehensive suite of courses and programs available to financial services professionals in Canada and around the world.
* Carry more than 4000 common terms and detailed definitions, everywhere you go
* Search the index to locate specific terms in seconds, without a network connection
* Capture and store notes quickly on each term
* Bookmark key terms for fast access
* Suggest terms to the CSI editors to include in future app updates
* Revisit recently viewed terms
* Navigate to the web to learn more about CSI’s training and reference resources online
2010 marks CSI’s 40th anniversary as Canada’s premier provider of professional qualifications and compliance solutions helping more than 700,000 financial professionals reach their career goals. CSI offers over 170 courses and credentials ranging from the well-known Canadian Securities Course to the Personal Financial Planner (PFP) and Chartered Professional (Ch.P.) Strategic Wealth designations. Valued for its expertise in Canada, CSI also partners with organizations worldwide to provide financial services consulting and training projects in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the Caribbean. For more information, please visit www.csi.ca.
For more information, visit www.csi.ca