The Financial Mail is a national magazine in South Africa with a focus of reaching the country's top business minds. It is publish
ed weekly and is available on iPad. Based in Rosebank, Johannesburg, it is edited by Tim Cohen and publish
ed by BDFM Publishers, which is also the parent company of Business Day and Business Day TV. BDFM Publishers is owned by Times Media Group.
The magazine, launched in 1959, is regarded as a must-read by the business and investor community, publish
ing financial, economic and political articles that go far beyond beat reporting to provide in-depth analysis of industry and commerce.
- Subscribe now for an annual subscription for only R1,299.99.
- Subscribe weekly for R29.99 only and receive the latest weekly edition.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after