FINANCIAL SPREADS TRADING APP
Trade over one thousand spread betting and CFD markets with our user friendly mobile app.
Using the app clients can:
• Open and close trades
• Amend existing positions
• Access live prices
• Analyse, and add technical indicators to, the live charts
• Set risk management orders e.g. Limit orders, Stop orders and Guaranteed Stops
• Check watchlists
• View their history
• Review their balance, P&L and aggregate trading position
WHY USE THE FINANCIAL SPREADS ACCOUNT?
With a Financial Spreads account clients can:
• Trade tight spreads - e.g. during market hours the UK 100 has a spread of just 0.8pts and the EUR/USD has a spread of just 0.7pts
• Access more than 1,000 global markets - including forex, shares, commodities and stock market indices
• Speculate on markets to go up or down
• Access live advanced charts for every market
• Take advantage of our regular trading offers - terms and conditions apply
• Trade many markets 24 hours a day - Sunday evening to Friday evening
• Use a user-friendly web-based platform as well as our mobile apps
• Spread bet and trade CFDs from one account
• Reduce their risk - Stop Loss orders are added to all new opening trades
• Apply trading orders - e.g. Limit orders, Guaranteed Stop and Trailing Stops
• Use small stakes sizes - trade from £1/point
• Trade commission free - our commission is already priced into the spread
• Trade tax free - with spread betting your profits are tax free**
• Feel secure - trade in the knowledge your funds are secure***
• Trade with a regulated firm****
Despite the many benefits, please note that spread betting, CFDs and margined forex trading are leveraged products which carry a high level of risk to your capital. You can lose more than your initial deposit so you should ensure spread betting, CFDs and margined forex meet your investment objectives and, if necessary, seek independent advice.
Financial Spreads Plus accounts are subject to status.
For more details on the above risks and benefits, please see FinancialSpreads.com.
** Tax treatment depends on the individual circumstances of each client and may change in the future.
*** SECURITY AND CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION
All clients' funds are completely safe, secure and held completely separately from our own.
In accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) rules on client money, all client funds are held in segregated accounts.
Finsa Europe Ltd. fully complies with the strict rules on client money set down by the FCA so our retail clients can rest assured that their funds are fully segregated and ring fenced.
**** AUTHORISED AND REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY
Financial Spreads is a trading name of Finsa Europe Ltd. which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registered number 525164.
Finsa Europe Ltd. registered office: 46-48 East Smithfields, London, E1W 1AW, United Kingdom.
The information on this site is not directed at residents of the United States or any particular country outside the UK and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
The information and comments provided herein should not be considered as an offer or solicitation to invest. Under no circumstances should anything herein be construed as investment advice. The information provided is believed to be accurate at the date the information is produced.