Get your latest numbers
on the go. Pull and refresh pre-defined reports from your Anaplan models. See your latest performance or planning roll-up in clean, mobile-optimized summaries.
1) Log in with your existing Anaplan credentials (NB: Flashboard is not yet compatible with Single Sign-On accounts).
2) Choose from the available Flashboard reports which have been pre-defined by your Anaplan administrator.
3) Reports will refresh once opened, pull down to refresh again at any time.
4) Go to Settings within the app to access your default formatting preferences.
ADMINS: Set up new Flashboard reports using the following steps.
1) Create a report: Log in to Anaplan and open relevant Model and Module. Define the desired report layout and page selections. Once ready, save as a View for future reference by selecting 'View' -> 'Save as'. Define the View name and ensure 'Always open on current page' is selected. Select 'Save' to create the saved View.
2) Save as an Export: Open saved View and select 'Data' -> 'Export'. Select File Type 'Text File (.txt)' and select 'Save Export Definition'. Name the report by entering the 'Export Name' with "flas
hboard_" followed by the desired report name. Select 'Run Export' to activate the report for Flashboard users.
3) To change page selections on an existing report: Open the relevant View and change the page selection as required. Follow steps 1 and 2 to save as a new View and activate in Flashboard. The previous saved Export can be deleted under 'Settings' -> 'Actions'.
SUPPORT: For any support or questions about the Flashboard app please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT US: JB Alexander is a UK-based Anaplan consultancy with particular experience in the FMCG and Health Care industries. For any questions about your Anaplan needs or a general chat about Anaplan as a planning and performance management platform please email us at: email@example.com