UNCOVER THE HOTTEST STOCKS THIS WEEK ACCORDING TO OF HUNDREDS OF YOUR FELLOW INVESTORS
Do you want to know which stocks to be long on and which stocks to short each week? Forcerank is a new mobile app that answers exactly that question. Don’t know what to do with biased buy/sell/hold recommendations from sell side analysts? Participate in Forcerank now and unlock
the consensus rankings for stocks in the industries you care about — for free.
- Unlock actionable stock sentiment data in the form of the consensus stock rankings aggregated from hundreds of your fellow investors
- Test your own ability to pick the winners and the losers
- Build your reputation as a top analyst in your sector
- Compete against other investors, your friends, and colleagues
- Win quarterly prizes
***** Featured in CNBC, The Wall Street Journal, Business Insider and Fortune Magazine *****
WHY IT WORKS
Forcerank is able to crowdsource a superior stock sentiment data set because it boils the stock market down to one simple question: will GOOG rise more than stock GRPN this week? While the average investor is naturally skilled at equity selection (which of two stocks will perform better
?), he gets into trouble in the market when he has to consider position sizing, risk management, and market timing on top of that intuitive ability.
Forcerank eliminates those other variables and isolates the most natural way we think about the market. It is the best way for the best investors to rise to the top. See for yourself.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Choose your contest. Contests are available in Commodities, Consumer Discretionary, Energy, Healthcare, Technology, US Sectors and more.
2. Rank the 10 stocks or assets by how you think they will perform in the market over the next week. For example, if you think Google’s stock price will rise the most out of all 10, you would rank it first.
4. Receive the consensus rankings in your email when your contest starts at the beginning of the following week.
5. Track the leaderboard to see how your predictions fare against the market and against your competitors.
6. Win! Players with the most points after
every quarter wins prizes.
Visit www.forcerank.com to learn more.
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, issues, or questions.