Forex Journal is The magazine for both advanced and novice trader, Forex Journal, contains something for everyone. It touches on the major Forex market basics or currency characteristics that all traders – particularly day traders – need to know, and contain actionable information on which you can base some of your trading strategies. This comprehensive guide opens with a straightforward discussion of general issues, such as the emergence of the foreign exchange market, who are the major players are, and significant historical milestones
, but quickly delves into more detailed topics in the following sections :
● What moves the currency market – factors that impact both long-term and short-term price movements
● What are the best times to trade for individual currency pairs – through an outline of major currency pair trading activity, you’ll discover When pairs are most attractive.
● Trade parameters for different market conditions – teaches you how to first profile a trading environment and then know which indicators to use for that trading environment.
● Technical trading strategies – covers some of the most important trading strategies for day traders and swing traders.
● Fundamental trading strategies – covers intervention-based trades as well as the secret moneymaking strategies.
● A profile of major currency pairs – discuss the unique characteristics of each major currency pair, from what drives their price action to which economic data releases are most important
Filled with in-depth insight and expert advice, Forex Journal can show you how to enter this highly competitive arena with confidence and exit with profits.
Single Issues: $3.99
Annual Subscription: $27.99 (12 Issues)
Monthly Subscription: $2.99 (1 issue)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period