For many early-stage entrepreneurs mastering the calculations around the startup valuation topic causes uncertainty and fear.
This app helps startup founders talk confidently with investors, providing a quick reference to all of the key calculations for early-stage startup valuation discussions.
Using the Founder’s Pocket App: Startup Valuation, startup founders learn:
- How fundraising math is simplified with The Basic Valuation Equation.
- How to calculate an Investor’s Equity Percentage based on pre-money valuation and the investment amount.
- How to calculate your Implied Valuation based on raise amount and dilution percentage.
- How to calculate founders Implied Dilution Percentage.
- Double-check your math with the Raise Amount Sanity Check.
- What your True Pre-Money Valuation is and how it impacts your funding deal.
- How founder equity splits and investor equity ownership plays out in a Cap Table View.
- How to use the Valuation Cheat Sheet to size up an investment deal.