The Freakonomics Blog Reader App
Tap the FreakReader App on your iPhone and easily read through all of the NEWEST entries from the Freakonomics blog, easily view them on your iPhone with a webbrowser interface that styles the blog so it looks great on your iPhone. This is more than just an RRS reader this is FreakReader.
The FreakReader App makes it super simple to read the blog entries from the minds behind Freakonomics and SuperFreakonomics and even keeps track of which ones you've read so you can be sure to read them ALL!!
With the FreakReader App you can:
- Read the newest Freakonomics blog entries.
- Read archived Freakonomics blog entries from as far back as 1000 entries from when you first ran the application.
- Easily view and share any and all Freakonomics blog entries with your friends!
- Shuffle to read a random entry from the Freakonomics blog
- Never go a day without reading an entry from the greatest minds to ever take on economics, Freakonomics!
★★★★★ FreakReader named "The Blog Reader App of the Decade, nothing comes close to making a blog easier to read"! - App-App Reviews 6/23/10
★★★★★ "By far the best blog reading experience on the iPhone!" - Kathy Smith
★★★★★ "Great interface for the Freakonomics content! LOVE IT!" - Jacob Brahce
★★★★★ "This app brings a whole new edge to my iPhone!" - Jennifer Woods
★Now Top 5 finance App!!
★Featured by App Store as NEW and NOTEWORTHY!! 7/1/2010-?
This app is not affiliated with Freakonomics.
All content is copywritten by Freakonomics and this application is simply a reader that displays the Freakonomics RSS Feed and website.
#1 Paid Finance App in Malaysia!
#2 Paid Finance App in Singapore
#3 Paid Finance App in US, Kuwait