Mercer’s FSM Mobile iPad app allows plan sponsors and fiduciary management to access key information daily relating to the funded status of their defined benefit pension plans. With FSM Mobile – the portable version of FSM Pro – you can monitor your pension plans daily to gauge the impact of market conditions on funded status. Mercer collects daily bond yields and equity returns in 30+ asset classes, allowing you to closely estimate
your plan's current funded position. In addition, as FSM Mobile links directly to FSM Pro, assets and liabilities can be calibrated at key dates to allow for actual assets and more detailed liability estimates.
* Tracks daily movements in assets, liabilities, and funded status of your pension plans
* Projects assets, liabilities, and funded status to year-end to assist in budgeting for pension accounting disclosure and P&L
* Models 'what if' impact of changes to key economic assumptions
* Analyzes year-to-date changes in surplus by source
* Estimates daily investment performance by asset class