Become a little auto mechanic. Repair the engine in Sports Car Tony. Take care of the body of Flower Cabrio Flosi. See underneath and repair the chassis of Desert Off-Roader Gurun; and fix interior elements of Rapping Pickup Lagu.
Fix all the 21 faults!
Be creative, also see what happens if you try to fix a car in a wrong way – wipe the windscreen with ice-cream, fix a hole with a bottle cork or make up your own model of an exhaust pipe. See which pump works best for the car tyre, what things look like through a welder's mask, write numbers on the display and see how car gears change. Where do your radio sounds go and who helps you clean the car? Press the button! Yes! Press all the buttons! and see what happens when the current flows. Find the way to the ice-cream store. Bolt on the wheel. Put the brake together. And more...
21 unique repairs to do
Most games allow you to play in several ways so the kids keep discovering new things.
Out-of-the-box thinking, creativity & education:
The tasks include creative elements and features that allow you to see what happens if you do something differently. In this way, we encourage the children's creativity and out-of-th-box reasoning.
For every repair done you will get a picture – collect them all and show your parents what a talented mechanic you are.
Unlock Hidden Part:
After completion of all tasks, you can go to a hidden part of the game, fix funny mixed cars, collect stars and change the color of the lift.
- Change the oil
- Fix the timing belt
- Insert the engine pistons
- Repair the radiator –
- Fix punctured pipes
- Repair the remote control
- Pump up a wheel
- Fix the crashed hood
- Clean the windscreen
- Fasten the license plate
- Fix the smashed windscreen
- See what is under there... (what the chassis looks like)
- Change the brake
- Bolt up the wheel
- Scrub the rust away and fix the light bulbs
- Design your own exhaust system
- Weld up the holes
- What can you press in there?….
- Find the way to your favorite place
- Push all the buttons and see the current flow – press, switch on, off and through
- Know the digits and arrange them on the display
- Clean up the car and see who is going to help you
- Fix the radio, choose a tune and help the notes get into the loudspeakers (let’s disco...)
• Kids-friendly, simple interface
• No in app-purchases
• No hi-scores, free play (non competitive play)
• Different difficulty levels
• Creativity, Out-of-the-box thinking
Please also check out our first application:
“PIANOBALL - Fun With Learning” - is an amazingly colorful musical instrument for children that teaches through play. Application allows children to explore the world of sounds, melodies and colors while developing creative, cognitive and motor faculties of your child.
5baam - Create interactive toys for children - Explore and Play