大学英语四级考试流程8:40 考生入场，核对听力调频并试音9:00 下发考试材料9:10 考试正式开始，考生开始作答作文9:35 监考老师口头提醒5分钟后开始听力考试9:40 听力考试开始，考生注意及时填涂答题卡110:10 听力考试结束，监考老师收回答题卡110:15 考试继续进行，考生完成阅读理解和翻译部分11:15 监考老师口头提示考生10分钟后结束考试11:25 考试结束，监考老师收回试题册及答题卡2
大学英语六级考试流程14:40 考生入场，核对听力调频并试音15:00 下发考试材料15:10 考试正式开始，考生开始作答作文15:35 监考老师口头提醒5分钟后开始听力考试15:40 听力考试开始，考生注意及时填涂答题卡116:10 听力考试结束，监考老师收回答题卡116:15 考试继续进行，考生完成阅读理解和翻译部分17:15 监考老师口头提示考生10分钟后结束考试17:25 考试结束，监考老师收回试题册及答题卡2
考试当天必须按照规定时间入场，四级入场时间为 8:45，六级入场时间为 14:45。考试入场开始 15 分钟后禁止入场，即上午 9:00，下午 15:00 后禁止入场。迟到考生将无法进入考场，无法参加考试。
Part I Writing (25 minutes)
1 B .Her little brother
2 C. By selling lemonade and pictures
3 C .Providing clean energy to five million people
4. B. They can be laid right on top of existing highways
5 A. Endless fighting in the region
6. D .To find evidence of the existence of the “Lost lions”
7. B. Lions’ tracks
8 A. Her “lucky birthday”
9 D. Threw her a surprise party
10 B. The trip her husband has planned
11 C. He is eager to learn how the couple’s holiday turns out
12 A. They are sensitive to the dynamics of a negotiation
13 B. They know when to stop
14 C. They learn quickly
15 D. Get to know the other side.
16 D. How space research benefits people on Earth
17 B. They developed objects for astronauts to use in outer space
18 A. They are extremely accurate.
19 C. It marked the beginning of something new.
20 A. They believed in working for goals.
21 D. Doing needlework by the fire.
22 C. Sit down and try to calm yourself.
23 B. You may expose yourself to unexpected dangers.
24 D. Walk uphill.
25 A. Inform somebody of your plan.
Part Ⅲ Reading Comprehension ( 40 minutes )
26. K superior
27. D nuisance
28. M tip
29. O visual
30. A associated
31. F preventing
32. H sensitive
33. I slight
34. C indicate
35. B examine
36. Elderly students find it hard to keep up with the rapid changes in education.
37. Some believe take-home exams may affect students' performance in other courses.
38. Certain professors believe in-class exams are ultimately more helpful to students.
39. In-class exams are believed to discourage cheating in exams.
40. The author was happy to learn she could do some exams at home.
41. Students who put off their work until the last moment often find the exams more difficult than
they actually are.
42. Different students may prefer different types of exams.
43. Most professors agree whether to give an in-class or a take-home exam depends on type of
course being taught.
44. The author dropped out of college some forty years ago.
45. Some students think take-home exams will eat up their free time.
46. What did researchers find puzzling about the first-night effect?
答案：D) In what way it can be beneficial.
47. What do we learn about Dr. Yuka Sasaki doing her research?
答案：C) She got some idea from previous studies on birds and dolphins
48. What did Dr. Sasaki do when she first did her experiment?
A) She monitored the brain activity of participants sleeping in a new environment.
49. What did Dr. Sasaki do when re-running her experiment?
答案：C) She exposed her participants to two different stimuli.
50. What did Dr. Sasaki find about the participants in her experiment?
答案：B) They tended to perceive irregular beeps as a threat.
51. What does the author say is the problem with women?
答案：D) They tend to push themselves beyond the limits of their ability.
52. Why do working women of child-bearing age tend to feel drained of energy?
答案： A) They struggle to satisfy the demands of both work and home.
53. What may hinder the future prospects of career women?
答案：A) Their unwillingness to say “no”.
54. Men and woman differ in their approach to resolving workplace conflicts in that______.
答案：C) men tend to put their personal interests first
55. What is important to a good leader?
答案：B) The ability to delegate.
Part Ⅳ Translation
Part I Writing
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short easy commenting on the saying “Respect others, and you will be respected.” You can cite examples to illustrate your views. You should write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.
A saying goes that “respect others, and you will be respected”. Simple as the saying is, its meaning is profound and thought-provoking. Evidently, it is meant to tell us that being respected by others is derived from respecting others.
Actually, all men are born to be equal and respect or esteem is the basic need of men. In other words, people cannot live freely and comfortably without others’ respect or esteem. Taking a look around we can also find examples too many to enumerate. Don’t make a joke with others, like appearance, social status, health conditions, since everyone has the right to be respected as a member of the society. It is also a respectable behavior that there is no interruption when others are talking or doing work. Without respect, it is hard for one to gain friendship, confidence, trust and even happiness.
Bring what has been discussed into consideration, respect matters in people’s mutual relationship. Respecting others shows one’s good upbringing and parenting. The more you respect others, the more you will be respected.
Part II Listening Comprehension
Long Conversation 1
1.【答案】C. They facilitate the donation of unsold food to the needy.
2.【答案】B.It passed a law aiming to stop overproduction.
3.【答案】D.It has banned supermarkets from dumping edible food.
4.【答案】A.the confusion over food expiration labels.
Long Conversation 2
5.【答案】B.It has just launched its annual anniversary sales.
6.【答案】D.Price adjustment within seven days of purchase.
7.【答案】C.Credit it to her account.
8.【答案】D. Complimentary tailoring.
9.【答案】A. They are thin, tall, and unlike real human beings.
10.【答案】D. Their body shapes have not changed much.
11.【答案】C. On the Internet.
12.【答案】A. Moveable metal type began to be used in printing.
13.【答案】B. It was the biggest printer in the 16th century.
14.【答案】B. It boosted the circulation of popular works.
15.【答案】D. It promoted the growth of national languages.
16. 【答案】D) They choose a job without thinking it through.
17. 【答案】B) Find out what job choices are available.
18. 【答案】A) The qualifications you have.
19. 【答案】B) It is a cultural festival founded for African-Americans.
20. 【答案】C) To help African-Americans to realize their goals.
21. 【答案】B) The first fruits of the harvest.
22. 【答案】A) They recite a principle.
23. 【答案】A) It is one of the world’s most healthy diets.
24. 【答案】C) It is regarded as one of the greatest researchers of its kind.
25. 【答案】D) They have lower mortality rates.
Part Ⅲ Reading Comprehension
26. C emergency
27. D feeding
28. K reproduces
29. I originated
30. G handful
31. F halted
32. L security
33. N unchecked
34. A dependent
35. J reduction
Section B Who’s Really Addicting You to Technology?
36. Online services are so designed that the more they are used, the more profit they generate.
37. The author admits using technology as an escape from the task at hand.
38. Checking phones at dinners is now accepted as normal but not belching.
39. To make proper use of technology, we should not only increase our awareness of how it is changing but also how it is impacting us.
40. Most of us find it hard to focus on our immediate tasks because of Internet distractions.
41. When one person starts checking their phone, the others will follow suit.
42. The great majority of smartphone users don’t take the trouble to adjust their settings to suit their own purposes.
43. The Internet is regarded by some as designed to distract our attention.
44. The author attributes his tech addiction chiefly to his habit of putting off doing what he should do right away.
45. White-collar workers check email round the clock because it is required by their employers.
46、【D】he risked braking local law to make a drink with coca leaves.
47、【C】Many were shipped to Europe in the late 19th century for medicinal use.
48、【A】Cocaine became notorious.
49、【A】It was so designed as to create addiction in consumers.
50、【A】the evolution of Coca-Cola.
51、【C】There was a clear divide between large and small cities.
52、【B】They have seen a rise in property price.
53、【D】looked deserted in the evenings.
54、【C】modernized housing and improved infrastructure.
55、【D】better job opportunities.
Part Ⅳ Translation
Taihu Lake, a freshwater lake located in the eastern part of China with an area of 2250 square kilometers, is the third largest freshwater lake in China, next to Poyang Lake and Dongting Lake. There are about 90 islands in Taihu Lake ranging in size from a few square meters to a few square kilometers. Taihu Lake is famous for “Taihu Stone”, which is often used in decorating traditional Chinese gardens. Taihu Lake is also famous for high-yielding fishing industry. Since the late of 1970s, the catching of fishes and crabs has been of great significance to the residents nearby, which is also a significant contributor to the local economy. Taihu region is one of the Chinese ceramics bases, of which the world-famous Yixing clay teapot is produced by Yixing's ceramic manufacturers.