Biomechanical Research and integrated exercise training come together in the form of CoreX Therapy, by Perfect Practice, a revolutionary new way to monitor core stability during trainging! This is the first and only biofeedback App for integrated exercise training available for your iPhone or iPod device.
CoreX Therapy measures a patient’s pelvic alignment, or core execution, and provides real-time feedback to the user. This results in precise movements that deliver optimal training performance while minimizing the risk of injury.
Used by therapists around the world, regardless of your sport, CoreX Therapy has a customized training program to help your core training!
• CoreX Therapy comes pre-loaded with core training exercises. These have been grouped into custom core training programs depending on your training position. Patients and therapists can reference exercise guides to make sure they are performing the exercise correctly
• CoreX measures your angle of pelvic tilt during core training exercises. As you get started, give yourself a larger range of error during the exercise. But as you learn to engage your core and control your pelvic angle, increase the precision of measure to keep your core aligned to maximize your training results!
• Set the name of the patient using CoreX Therapy and track their core training results across the various exercises. You can also enter additional patients and track performance across multiple users
• Utilize CoreX’s Cloud Service to track a patient’s training results and improvement over time
• Visit http://www.coreXtherapy.com to learn more and get a CoreX belt to accompany your CoreX Therapy training app
By training to increase pelvic mobility and stability, back pain sufferers can realize relief using this technology as well. Always consult your healthcare professional before starting any exercise program.